Personal Information We Collect
Website provides several opportunities for you, the user, to voluntarily provide us with your personal information in exchange for a free resource, to be added to or email or subscriber list, or to contact us. If you elect to “opt-in” and provide us with your personal information for any of these purposes, we will collect the information you provide, which may include your name, email address, phone number, and the text of any message you send us. We will also process personal information in the form of comments, images, or videos you make or share on our blogs, social media pages, or any other online forum currently available, or made available in the future. You understand that your decision to provide any information to us in this manner is voluntary, and constitutes your clear consent to allow us to collect, process, and retain it.
If you elect to fill out the “contact us” portion of our website, or provide us with any other communication data, including but not limited to that provided via email, social media messaging or posts, or text messages, we may collect information including your name, email address, phone number, information you share with that social media platform, as well as the text of any message you send electronically. This data will be processed based on our legitimate interest in communicating with you, and/or answering any questions or concerns you have. We may also retain your data to keep a record of the communication.
If you become a customer, we will collect additional information in order to carry out and complete the purchase and sale of the goods or services you have requested, including but not limited to your name, email address, billing address, credit card or payment information, and any other information necessary in order to complete purchase of the product or service you elect to buy. We will collect and process this data in order to fulfill our contractual obligation to complete your order and will not retain the information any longer than necessary. We use third party data processors to take and complete payment, and we will not retain nor have access to your payment information.
If you are on our email list due to your consent to be added, or our legitimate interest in engaging in direct marketing, we may also use your data to send you targeted social media advertisements or upload your information into our social media account to create look-a-like audiences. To ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM act, all emails from us will clearly state the sender of the email, as well as provide instructions on how to unsubscribe from our list, or contact us with any questions or concerns.
We may also collect information though Automatic Data Collection Technology. We may use or send standard “cookies” to identify your browser from time to time. We do not include any personally identifiable information in cookies, and will not employ any other mechanisms (other than those discussed above) to capture data on our website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You can accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of Website may not work properly or at all. Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
We may also collect data about how you use Website, your browsing actions or patterns, computer equipment, IP address, internet connection, and other similar choices you make, including via Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, and Facebook Pixels, in order to obtain statistical data, improve our website and offerings, and ensure you receive information relevant to you. If we utilize this technology, we will use them in compliance with all policies of these third party companies. We may receive personal data from third parties including Google, social media platforms, search engines, Paypal, Stripe, and other third party payment processing companies.
Lawful Grounds for Processing: In order to ensure compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) we confirm we have lawful grounds for processing the information we collect from you. If you provide your personal information via our “contact us” page or send us any other form of electronic communication, we will process your data based upon our legitimate interest to respond to user or customer inquiries. If you elect to receive communication from us by “opting in” and provide us with your name and email address in exchange for a free resource or training, or if you purchase from us, we will process your data for the purpose it was collected based on your affirmative consent to do so, and may periodically send you additional email marketing based upon our legitimate interest in marketing to those that have shown an interest in our products or services. We may also give you the option to be added to our email list, in order to receive our newsletter, information about our products and services, and other information we believe may be of interest to you based upon your decision to opt-in to one or more of our free resources, and will obtain your consent to do so. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us and requesting your information be edited, updated, or deleted. We do not collect any sensitive data, nor any information regarding criminal offenses or convictions.
How and Why It’s Collected
We collect your personal information when you voluntarily, directly provide it to us to receive a free or paid resource, product, or service, or when you fill out a form or send an email to contact us, and we do so in order to provide you with the resource you have indicated you’d like to receive. We may also track your future interactions with our content, and use your personal information to keep you informed about the products and services you have elected to receive, as well as any linked or similar products or services we think you may be interested in. The information will be collected by us following your choice to manually enter it in, and click to be added to our list. No such information will be collected without your taking action to be added to our list, or in exchange for a free resource.
We may also receive data from third parties like Google Analytics, Facebook and other advertising platforms, providers of technical or payment services as needed, and other similar third parties. We do our best to only utilize third parties who have been deemed GDPR-compliant, and whom we have either completed a data processing agreement with, or have reviewed and confirmed their policies regarding data processing to ensure compliance.
How We Use Your Information You Provide
You have the right to know and understand how your information is used. We will use the personally identifiable information you voluntarily give us in order to carry out the service or product you requested, including free resources, trainings, newsletters, periodic promotional emails, and to notify you about any changes to our policies or services. We may also use your personal information to form “look-a-like” audiences in our digital marketing campaigns, which includes uploading your information into our social media advertising campaign.
If you purchase something from us, we will use your billing address and credit card information to complete your desired purchase or purchases only, and will not store or share any such information. By providing this information to us, you understand and agree that we may use and store such information to send emails, bill credit cards in exchange for programs or products purchased, or utilize comments for marketing purposes.
If you make a purchase from us, we may also use your personal information to send necessary updates to our products or services you have purchased, or to keep you informed of any necessary information relating to our products or services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Additional non-identifying information that is collected may be used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using Website; it is not used for any additional purposes, and Website does not use any such data to make automated decisions. We may also record some or all information to help create a better user experience. We may use information such as your IP address to help diagnose technical problems with servers or our website, and to determine which portions of our website receive the most traffic, to understand which content is the most useful to our visitors. Your IP address will not personally identify you, and may be used in such limited purposes as outlined above, in order to improve user experience.
How Information is Stored and Shared
You have the right to know what information is stored (and not stored) and how it is processed. Your information is stored through a data management system, and it is important to us to take appropriate measures to ensure your information is kept confidential. You understand that there are limited purposes where we will share your confidential information, including with those who are providing technical support for our website, or those who are members of our team, including legal and accounting. Any parties who will have access to your information will keep such information confidential and will never share with any unrelated parties to the best of our abilities. information provided by you will never be shared, sold, or given to any other company or person without your consent, other than what is required to complete a purchase or request you have made, unless required to do so by law, or any governmental requirements. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information in accordance with the law, and only allow them to process your personal data for specific, necessary purposes.
Please be aware we may disclose information provided if we are required to do so by law, or if there is an honest, good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of our website or of MindBodyBond that any portion of our policies are being violated, to prevent or mitigate a belief that a crime may being committed, or to protect that safety or rights of our other uses. This information may also be shared as a result of the sale of MindBodyBond or any branch of the company, as well as with any joint venture partners or affiliate marketers, should we deem it necessary to share such information. We will always take all reasonable measures to protect and safeguard your information.
By collecting and using your personal data, We are acting as a data controller, meaning we determine what information is collected, how long it is stored, and what the Personal Information will be used for. We utilize a third-party company to act as a data processor, which stores information such as names and email addresses that make up our email list. To the best of our ability, we have researched and concluded that all third party data processors we use have advised us they are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations as well.
Information Protection & Security
We use commercially reasonable methods to safeguard your personal data, including that which you provide to use, and that which we collect automatically, by using reasonable online security measures, and sharing your data with reputable third party vendors that are compliant with generally accepted security and safety measures. We utilize a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on our website in order to assist in the secure transfer of information; however, it can never be guaranteed. Should We become aware that a data breach has occurred, We will timely notify the necessary parties with as much information as we have available.
While our team does our best to protect the information we collect, and prevent any misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure, you understand that we cannot be responsible should an unauthorized third party obtain access to our information, without our consent. Should our website be tampered with, you understand that your personal information may be accessed by these unauthorized parties. You agree that we are not responsible for any such actions, and acknowledge you will hold us harmless should your information become intercepted in this way without our knowledge, permission, or consent, which includes a release of any and all claims related to use of such information by such an unauthorized party.
We have determined it is not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer, as our core activities do not consist of processing operations that require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects nor do we process sensitive categories of data on a large scale.
We will retain the minimum amount of Personal Information required of yours, including name, email address, and behavior tracking, as long as you elect to remain on our mailing list, and any additional Personal Information as long as it is needed in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was initially collected, such as completing a purchase. We will also retain and use collected information as necessary in order to comply with any legal obligations, resolve any disputes, or as otherwise reasonably determined. If at any point you elect to be removed from our database, your information will be deleted, and no longer retained.
Your Rights to Control Your Information
You have the right to update, edit, or delete your information from our database. You may “unsubscribe” from our list at any time, by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email we send you from our list. Should you wish to request access to information that MindBodyBond has about you, correct or edit any information, or unsubscribe from our email list, and/or remove or delete your information from our database, you also have the option to do so at any time, free of charge, by reaching out to us at:
Right of Access, Right to Rectification Right to Restriction of Processing, Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request information about how your data is being used, request a copy of the data we have, correct or edit data you initially provided us, restrict how we process your data in certain circumstances, and/or receive your personal data in order to use it elsewhere. Please contact us at the above email address for more information.
Right to be Forgotten: You have the right to withdraw your consent to give us your Personal Information by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email we send to you. Once unsubscribed, we will remove you from our list, and you should not receive any further emails from us, absent a technical glitch.
Third Party Links – Not Included Under This Policy
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18, we will delete this information, and/or attempt to obtain parental consent. If you have any reason to believe we may have unknowingly collected data from a minor, please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected]
The website erinbond.com (hereinafter “Website”) is owned and operated by MindBodyBond, an Arizona Professional Limited Liability Company (hereinafter “we” “us” “our”). Please read the following Disclaimer before using our Website - by visiting and using this Website, you (hereinafter “visitor” “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read this Disclaimer to the point that you feel you understand the terms outlined herein, and agree to be bound by them.
- Website Use
- To access or use Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the required mental capacity to enter into and abide by this Disclaimer. By using Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you agree to the Disclaimer herein. Use of Website by anyone under 18 is not authorized or condoned by us.
- This Disclaimer may be subject to changes or updates, and Website may not provide notice of such changes or updates. We reserve our right to make changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check Disclaimer for updates. By continuing to use Website and the content we produce, you agree to be bound by the most updated version of the Disclaimer, whether or not you have read it. If you are not in agreement with the Disclaimer as is, please do not use our Website or any of the content that appears thereon.
- The purpose of Website is solely to provide educational information and to share the author’s personal opinions and experiences, as well as general wellness and coaching concepts; any content on this website or provided as a result of your decision to opt-in to our email list has been created solely for the purpose of education and for informational purposes only. By visiting Website, you agree and understand that this content is made available to you as a self-help tool only. Nothing on this website or distributed via email is medical advice nor intended to take the place of a consultation with a licensed therapist, physician, dietician, nutritionist, counselor, or medical professional of any kind.
- Medical Disclaimer – Not Medical or Professional Advice
- The content on Website is not to be considered medical advice for any reason, and nothing herein is intended to provide or act as a substitute for any kind of medical treatment. You as the visitor understand and agree that there are no elements of treatment, medical advice, counseling, or offerings of such services herein; this Website discusses and offers coaching services only, and the content herein is for general information purposes. You reading information on Website does not make you a patient or client, and no medical-based relationship is being formed. We cannot know you, your loved one, or your child’s personalized situation or condition, and are not attempting nor suggesting you follow the content on Website instead of or in place of a personalized consultation with a licensed medical provider in your geographical area. The information contained on Website, written and sent out via email, or made available through our products, programs, and services is not intended to be a substitute for personalized coaching, medical advice or therapy/counseling, nor is anything contained herein designed to provide you with a medical diagnosis, treatment, or other medical services. By visiting this site you understand and agree this website is not providing any medical advice, is not a substitute to you seeking such services for yourself or someone else, nor is it attempting to diagnose or treat any mental or physical medical conditions.
- We encourage you to consult your physician and/or a licensed therapist if you suspect you may benefit from such services. We will assume that all individuals choosing to consume or implement any information found on Website will have previously obtained clearance and permission from their applicable personal medical physician or therapist, and has concluded that coaching information may be useful or right for them. We also encourage you to use common sense in determining whether any such content is right for you or your child, and trust that you will discuss with a personal medical professional prior to following any such information. Nothing contained on Website is intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition or disease, nor is it to be considered medical advice in any capacity.
- Voluntary Participation
- By choosing to visit this site and read the information provided, you understand and agree that you are voluntarily choosing to read, implement and/or participate in the use of Website and any information contained herein, and are solely responsible for any outcomes or results (positive or negative.) We cannot be responsible for any action you may choose to take regarding the information provided, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible nor liable to you should you sustain any injuries or negative ramifications. You agree that you are fully responsible for your health and well-being, and any decisions you make to implement or follow anything you find on Website.
- No Guarantees
- The purpose of Website and the content herein is designed to provide you with useful information, and to support and assist you in reaching the goals you desire. However, individual success depends on your own mental and emotional state, as well as your dedication, effort, and commitment. While we make every effort to help our readers, we cannot predict results, nor are we able to know your personal situation; therefore, we cannot guarantee that you will attain certain results. You agree and understand that we do not make any guarantees regarding any specific results from using information found on Website, and that any success will come in large part to your own personal situation and dedication.
- Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that your participation in using our website and/or adding yourself to our email list is wholly voluntary, and you are solely and personally responsible for your actions, choices, and any results therein. You understand there are sometimes unknown risks and circumstances that may arise during or following use of our Website or products, that cannot be foreseen or anticipated, but may influence or affect your business or you as an individual. You understand and agree that any suggestion or recommendation of a product, supplement, food, service, coach, or otherwise through our Website is purely information – any decision to act upon these suggestions is to be taken by you, at your own risk, without any liability on the part of MindBodyBond. You agree to accept all risks herein.
- Your use of this Website constitutes an agreement and acceptance that you will absolve Erin Bond/MindBodyBond as well anyone acting as an agent, consultant, affiliate, guest blogger, joint venture partner, employee, staff, team member, or anyone affiliated with Us in any way of any liability for any loss, damage, injury, or litigation that you or any other person may incur from direct or indirect use of the information, content, or products found on our Website or via materials requested through email.
- You agree at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold harmless MindBodyBond and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with it from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of your use of our Website or any products or services contained therein, as well as any third party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from your actions in relation to our Website or any breach by you of any such conditions outlined herein. Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving you, or an action where we decide your participation or assistance would benefit our defense, you agree to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by us, free of charge.
- We will attempt to monitor comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party, you agree to (1) notify us of the material, and (2) agree not to take any action against us based upon the content posted by the third party. You understand we cannot be responsible for material posted by a user without our control, and agree to release us of any and all claims arising therefrom.
- Should you choose to utilize information offered on our website, whether free or for purchase, you understand that we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of or reliance upon any information contained or found on our Website, or from products or services purchased therefrom. You also understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages incurring as a result of your reliance or use of information on our Website written by a third party, whether endorsed or not by us, and you agree to release us from any and all claims stemming from, or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained on our Website.
- Although we have spent considerable time and effort in creating the products on erinbond.com and the content provided herein, you understand and acknowledge that we are not responsible nor liable for any errors, omissions, or liability as a result of any loss or damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of your use of Website content or our products. You also understand there may be inadvertent typographical errors or inaccuracies. By your use of this website, you acknowledge and understand this information, and agree you have chosen/will choose to utilize our Website and/or our products voluntarily. You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of our Website, or for any errors or omissions that may occur on the site or in our products.
- Similarly, you understand your obligation to provide only authentic, accurate information to us, including your name, email address, and payment information, should you choose to purchase a product. You understand and agree that should any information provided prove inaccurate, and any issues or damages arise from your giving us false or inaccurate information, you may be liable for any subsequent damages that occur as a result.
- Website may feature testimonials from clients from time to time, in order to provide readers with additional comments from others’ experiences with Website, MindBodyBond, and products or services offered. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our website and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Website, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee.
- Affiliates and Endorsements
- From time to time, we may choose to partner with, promote, become an affiliate of, or otherwise engage in a joint venture with another individual or company whom we feel aligns with our products or services. You understand that should an affiliate or joint venture program be featured on our Website, we may receive financial compensation or other payment as a result. Please note we will only feature or promote coaches, businesses, or products that we whole heartedly agree with and believe in, and genuinely believe will help our audience.
- However, you understand and agree that you must use your own judgement with respect to determining whether any promotion of another product is right for you and your business. Our decision to promote, suggest, or reference another service indicates nothing more than an acknowledgement that we respect or appreciate the business, person, or service. Your decision to use or purchase from such a promotion is yours alone, and you understand we have no involvement in your decision, nor shall we have any liability should you purchase from a promoted product and become unsatisfied. You agree and understand we have no liability and you will hold us harmless should this occur.
- Similarly, references to other coaches, information, events, services, products, opinions, or companies on our Website, blog, or emails is meant purely as a way to share information, not as an endorsement or suggestion that you purchase or use whatever is being mentioned. We are not responsible for any information, content, emails, products, programs, or services of any other person, business, or entity that may be referenced on our Website.
- You understand and agree that we make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of our Website, the content herein, content distributed through email lists, social media, via webinars, or that which is made available through purchase via our membership site. By use of the Website, you agree and understand that use of content and information found herein is to be used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise.
Your use of erinbond.com constitutes full and complete acceptance and agreement to this Disclaimer. Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.